NautaDutilh has become a key player in the Corporate Real Estate sector and is generally acknowledged to be one of the leading law firms advising clients on a broad spectrum of Real Estate matters (such as Investments, Developments, Leases, Leasing, Contractors, agreements, etc.) all in combination with our Regulatory department (permits, environmental law, zoning law, etc.) and our Tax division (structuring of acquisitions and disposals of Real Estate).
Furthermore, our international orientation provides us with the skills and expertise required to meet our clients’ highest expectations both on domestic and international levels.
In order to reinforce our department, we are looking for an associate who is passionate about Real Estate.
You are :
A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience:
– Belgian Master Degree in Law with good academic results
– Fluent in the two national languages with excellent command of English
– Special interest in Real Estate and infrastructure
– Excellent legal and analytical skills
– Very good writing skills
– Business minded with an eye for pragmatic solutions
– Able to prioritize and manage effectively multiple tasks
– Team player with a great attitude
– A role in one of the strongest and best positioned Corporate Real Estate department on the Belgian market
– The possibility to work on high-profile cases
– Direct contact with clients
– Continuous learning opportunities (seminars, training programs, coaching,)
– Attractive and competitive salary package
Please send us your curriculum vitae and a motivational letter to:
Sabine Geerts or Yana Kornaraki
T. +32 2 566 8815
E. [email protected]
NautaDutilh wishes its workforce to reflect the rich diversity of society at large. We therefore encourage everyone to apply, regardless of ethnic origin, skin colour, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction or disability.